Thursday, July 31, 2008

YAYAAAAA


Kadyn started speech therapy today and will begin physical therapy next wednesday! Im so excited. Its Speech Therapy at 7:45am then Physical Therapy at 8:30am! How exciting is that. I cant not wait to see improvements, i can not wait unitl he if finally off the bottle and finally eating solids and gaining more weight. Im so happy that things are finally startting to happen. Its been awhile since ive been this flippin happy. Well i leave u with that funny picture above. Yes i put Kadyn in a basket and he loved it and he loves being nakie LOL

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay! That's awesome!!

Sherri said...

Hi! My name is Sherri. My son Miles has hydrocephalus. I've enjoyed reading your blog. Kadyn has an amazing smile :) If you want to visit my blog, it is http://sherrilee.wordpress.com