Thursday, November 13, 2008

Walmart YAY

We went to Walmarts today so I could get my things for my trip. I was excited when i saw a Winnie the Pooh plane, and the car with Kermit in it. Well, I put Kadyn in them and took pictures and a video. He loved them soooo much!





















I got all the things done. I will be gone for 4 days, which means no updates or anything for four days. Unless something happens to Kadyn then I will be doing everything in my power to get my butt back here. Which I can get a ride or take an emergancy flight home. We have everything arranged YAY. Kadyn is rolling around the floor talking and playing. He was lifting his head earlier and setting it back down. Head control is getting better, it's just he can't keep it up for a long time yet. He tries though. He really tries hard. I am very proud of him. I am suppose to be doing laundry to get ready for my trip, but I am not. I will though, as soon as my little guy goes to sleep, I am going to be doing laundry. I don't have much to do, but I want to be packed and everything tonight. Also have to pack Kadyn's things too. I am also going to have to order new leads for his apnea monitar, so Harvey will have those when he has Kadyn. I am going to pack everything I need in my bag, and my only carry on is going to be this lap top. It will give me something to do for the hour and half plane flight that I am going to be on. Kadyn is a little squirt. He likes to take his bottle and squirt it all over the place and he just squirted me. Silly little guy. I am debating if I should give him a bath or not tonight. I gave him one yesterday and I don't like to everyday because his skin will just dry out and become itchy. So, I think I am going to have Harvey bath him tomorrow. Tomorrow, Harvey is coming to get Kadyn early in the moring, I am going to shower, finish my packing, run to the store and get eye liner. I forgot to buy it, add a little bit more pink into my hair, it has faded a little bit, then I will go to Harvey where I will hang out with His grandma, and show her how to give Kadyn his Diastat if needed. She will be watching Kadyn while Harvey is at school. He only has school Mondays and Wenesdays.

Well I am going to go, Harvey is bringing me food. Have a wonderful night!

<33

0 comments: