Saturday, April 25, 2009

I have decided

I am going to move back in with my parents. Things have been too rough here and it's time to just pack mine and Kadyn's things and move out. I hate to do this to Harvey but I can't deal with my roommates anymore. Them drinking and trashing the house after I just spent 5 hours cleaning it. I just can't do it anymore. So when my parents get home from up north. Me and Kadyn will be moving back in with them. I think it's the best and the healthiest for my child. 


Kadyn is with his great grandma right now because i needed to get him out of the house while the two people were drinking. They drank too much and I'm just going to say they caused a huge huge mess. I am very disappointed in them. I quit drinking and I feel better about myself. I don't drink at all. Not socially, not even a sip or one drink nothing. When I got to the bar I drink water, or juice. Thats it. They were very rude to me following me with their drinks. 


Kadyn is doing really good though. I have him doing this exercise where I put his legs out and I will put his head between them and he will lift himself up on his own. Kadyn can lift his whole tummy and neck and head up and he does it 5-6 times and then he gets frustrated. He likes it at first though. I think it is good to build up his back strength. He actually thinks its a game. He will come up, wait for me to clap, and when I'm done he will go to go back down, Of course I  help him down because he would just throw himself down. I think we are making more progress in getting him to like sitting up which I am glad. I am calling Monday again about his chair and I think that will really help with him sitting up. 

Well I am going to try and get some sleep now...I hope

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you to get your precious baby out of that environment. It will see much easier with your parents. At least you will be able to control what your son is exposed to. Having a special needs child is a full time job. I am surprised that your state does not offer more in the way of help. Check into programs that are out there. The government has mandates for special needs and the state needs to finance them. aunt bea

danielle said...

hi i am from holland end i saw your movie on you tube. its a nice son end i hope he is verry well. xxx from danielle my mail= elleinad2000@hotmail.com