Wednesday, April 1, 2009

IT'S APRIL!!!!

Look at all those teeth!!!!


Kadyn decided it was a good idea to stay up until 4 am and play. It was fun, but boy was I tired! Kadyn is now laying and rolling around trying to lift his head up and listening to music.  I am so excited for the warm weather tomorrow. I am excited to go to the park! I may get my niece and nephew this weekend! I would be so happy if I could get them. I love and miss them so much. I haven't seen them since January. I'm hoping to get them Friday or Saturday. That would be nice. I am happy. I miss them.

So today is nice outside but too windy so I am not going to take Kadyn for a walk. I really wanted to but it is too windy for Kadyn. The sun is out, it is warm outside too. 59* outside today. 

Oh well

haha




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG he is SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I hope you don't mind me saying but he just looks so good - by looking at him one would not know all the health problems (you know like all his fevers, infection, seizures, etc.) that he goes through! He is going to be such a handsome guy you better be prepared for the girls...

Anonymous said...

Hahahahah! This photo totally made me think of Austin Powers! He has such a cheeky expression. ~Jazmin