Thursday, July 30, 2009

exciting news

September is Offically National Hydrocephalus Awarness month!!



I will be traveling down to Ohio not this Sunday (I have the Hydrocepahlus walk) but next Sunday to attend my first day of church with my sister. I am pretty excited. I had a bad experience at a church around my house and never had the gull to go back, but now, I am going. I am traveling an hour away to go to this wonderful church where there is my family and friends. I am totally excited.

I also have decided to restart my relationship with my grandma. I am making changes starting today. I am going to call my grandma when Kadyn wakes up.


I am going to make a lot of changes. I am growing up now. I realize this. I am matureing more, and doing more of the right things in my life.

I think I will feel so much better about everything once I start going to church again. I think this church will open thier hearts more so than thier eyes. I say this because you can see something and see that it's not perfect, but in your heart, they are more than perfect. I think seeing things with your heart is what everyone should do, but they don't and I ahve learned to forgive those who are "curious" about the different.

I am growing, and I am changing. I am a stronger woman now then I ever was before, and I have to thank my beautiful son for all of this. He really opened my heart up to everything, and maybe it took two years for me to learn this, but I now know the reason's God gave me Kadyn.
Thank you :-)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Sounds like you have had some beautiful, well thought-out days. I hope your experience at your sister's church is a blessing for you. I think it's great that you are going! *hugs*

Stefani said...

Wow, I think you're on to something :)

I hope you have a wonderful time at your sister's church and find some comfort there.

Carla said...

I have been a follower of yours for awhile & I love your blog! I hope find what you are looking for at church. I know I did, but it did take several tries to find the right one:)

TannaLee said...

You have been handed so much in life at such a young age but from what i've read in your blog you seem to have handled it all with such quiet strength and aplomb - - you have my utmost respect and admiration for being such a special mom to that precious boy!