Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm so sick of Seizures

I believe Kadyn is too. The other day he had a seizure. A bad one, My sister took us to Flower Hospital here in Ohio.I was unsure as to what to do. So We went there. They were amazing! They jumped right in and asked me what he needed, and I told them and they did it! Kadyn's seizure was under control within 5 minutes. Well they took him for a CT scan and on the way there he was having Apnea from the medication, so they had to bag him and stimulate him, he ended up getting a lot better. We then were then rushed to Childrens Hospital of Michigan by LifeFlights Mobile unit. That wasn't fun. It wasn't his shunt, and I was satisfied and since Kadyn was coming around and back to his normal self I asked to go home, Well my sisters Husband had to come get us and we went back to Ohio. Wow...We didn't get home until 3am, where I passed out on the couch with Kadyn.



Kadyn has been very moody since this seizure. Nothing is making him happy and he seems to be in pain. He is very sleepy and very irritable, but his Ct scan was better than the last. So I gave him Advil because it seems to work better for him and he is better for awhile...So I think it's this crazy weather. I just wish that I could figure it out, but it's so hard when he can't tell me what hurts. He is most happiest in the bathtub, So today he took a couple hour bath and I had to keep warming the water up. He loved it. He laughed and played and that was the happiest I have seen him in a few days.

Tomorrow is church. I pray his mood is better : )

2 comments:

baby2011 said...

Ohh i am so sorry for all that hard time..But so happy to know you are a strong woman and you can do it.. God Bless you and Kadyn too... Hope he is sleeping like a angel now..Take care!

Heather said...

least with him loving water he'll be a clean and non smelly boy. lol.

I can't believe how great they were! Glad they listened to you and did a really great job and all.