Friday, June 4, 2010

A new addition to the family!


It'sA Girl!!!

She is soo cute! I am not sure what I am going to name her. I was thinking Cougar because she stalks like one. She is black and grey with some stripes. She is very cute and I like her a lot. She will be a great addition to our family of animals!

I have a huge heart for animals and when I see that one is homeless I get really upset and I try to find it a home. I have made Harvey turn around many times when I see a animal running down the road even on the freeways! I will not leave a dog on the freeway. Although most animals I have had to take to the shelters, most of them go to good homes. I always call and check and they all have gone to good homes or even rescues. I have also seen raccoons crossing the road and the mama get hit and I picked up the baby raccoons and took them to a vet. I have raised wild baby birds and set them free, baby squirrels, you name it I have probably saved it. I want to instill this trait into Kadyn. I think it's a wonderful thing to do it rescue animals because they can not rescue themselves.

Anyways

Kadyn is doing great. He only napped once today and although it was a really long nap it still was one and it was nice. I was able to get some things done and I was able to rest for a bit haha. Also I left him sleeping with my niece (she is 13) and went and got some shopping done. He is currently playing on the floor talking in his cute PJ's. I love him in his little shorts pajamas with dinosaurs on them.

Also I came back to my sister to find that she owns a wolf puppy. Yes it is pure breed wolf puppy that is black. I am a little unsure of it but it is kinda cute. He is silly.

Well please leave in the comments suggestions on what i should name the kitten :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks "puffy" to me. or like a little 'princess'. Adorable tho!

TannaLee said...

Something starting with a K...
I like Kewpie!