Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kadyn's first reaction

Well, Kadyn's first reaction to his daddy being home was....not as planned. He cried and he threw fit. Some adjusting would be needed in order for Kadyn to feel comfortable. His dad has become a stranger to him. Although Kadyn grew up around his daddy for 2 years, with that way Kadyn's mind is, I am all he really knows as a parent. Although Kadyn is constantly saying dada, those words are pretty meaningless, since Dada is his choice of words to say. Although it only took a few days for Kadyn's reaction to become better. Actually I think he perfers to be with Harvey no more so than me. It's funny because Harvey and I kinda just worked this schedule out, I stay up with Kadyn and he wakes up with him to let me sleep in a little. It's nice. I have a video of Kadyn and daddy playing.

5 comments:

Historical sites with charmine said...

How sweet! He's having fun.Have a nice time guys.

archana said...

Such a lovely video, may god bless you all.

Victoria A. said...

Your son is beyond cute

S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I just watched your son's youtube video--he is so precious. God bless your entire family!