Sunday, September 9, 2012

RIP Komet

The other day we lost our Shetland Sheep Dog to Parvo. He was vaccinated and everything but ended up getting Parvo and with in 3 days of him getting sick, and 10 hours of his diagnosis he has passed away.



Kadyn is doing great. He is loving being back in school and has never been happier. He is very verbal and doing very well. His teachers said he has been a joy since returning. I am highly thankful. Since the weather has been cooler also he seems to be eating better and not as sick anymore. I believe the summer was just too hot for him. I hope we don't get anymore super hot days. 


I am also thankful I don't have to explain what happened to Komet to Kadyn. I know he doesn't understand. He notices he is gone, but it does not bother him.

0 comments: