Monday, June 23, 2008

Tomorrow is the day

Kadyns been infection free for a week, and tomorrow will be the day. He goes into surgery to get his shunt placed back. Im excited, yet at the same time worried. Just because its surgery ya know. His daddy comes home wednesday which is exciteing too, so he is going to come here and stay the night with me and his lil man. Im excited. I guess we will be going home either thursday or friday and let me tell u i am soooo ready to go home.



well i am going to go downstairs and try and find something to eat...or something...buh byes <333

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'll be thinking and praying for Kadyn. Cayman's having her shunt surgery tomorrow as well. Many blessings to both our sweeties!!

Aeons Life with Congenital Hydrocephalus said...

He is such a sweet looking baby! awww He is in my prayers! Im here for both of u!:) he will be ok :)