Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wow

Today has been a busy day. It started off at 7am. Kadyn woke up with a horrible cough...poor thing so Harvey stayed the night with me thank goodness, and he woke up to feed him and i went and got Kadyn some Childrens Cold and Cough, yes i know..we are not suppose to give Infants cold Medicaine, well here is the deal, i give him half the dose that he is allowed anyways, so its not going tohurt him. He gets 1/2 teaspoon every 4 hours. It really helps him. Im not going to let my baby suffer because there are moms out there who are too dumb to read the box. kadyn is going to be a year old next month. So i figured it wouldnt hurt him. So he is feeling a bit better but i cant seem to break his fever. Its been 6 days. But they said it can take up to 10 days. Idk, im going to call his peditricain to make an appointment tomorrow anyways so i am going to ask them. So we will see. He is sleeping now.

I am so happy. I got kadyn to spoon feed today, and when i was puttig the food in his mouth he started chewing like. It was an amazing feeling. Which means im beginging to get him to remeber how to eat from a spoon. So far i can only get him to eat soupy soupy ceral, but im not complaining its better than nothing. I was happy when he did that for me today. I made the referral for his PT OT again. So hopefully i will get a phone call here soon and get this crap started.
Its just frustrating. He is 11 months old and his life is boring because he cant do anything. He doesnt like being held all the time i think its uncomfy for him. Idk, but he only likes to be held to eat, then after that put me down and let me roll around. I feel bad, he has been that way since birth.

i love my son. :-)

1 comments:

Kristen said...

It sounds like a good idea to make a peditrician appointment. I think it's such a healthy sign that Kadyn desires so much to be more active. That will only help him get there faster!