Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kadyn is amazing



HE isnt sleeping right now and its 1101pm, U love when he is sleeping, pictures above is the day of his birthday party. I love that seahorse, the belly will glow and it will play lullabys for five minutes...it puts him right to sleep. I love that thing. Anyways. Kadyns is doing so good, im thinking about going back to work part time. My old boss from my last job is going to try and get me my job back. that would be great!! 3 days a week is all i want. It would be a nice break. Kadyn just fell asleep yay...so im going to get in the shower
yeah i dont like to shower until he is sleeping...

1 comments:

Jaki said...

Aw how gorgeous. I've only just found your blog and I like to read from the start. We have a seahorse like that, aren't they the greatest?