Friday, July 25, 2008

So i am kinda worreid

Kadyn hasnt been eating good today and he is running a slight fever. 99.2. I dont know, maybe its teething. Kadyn at 1230pm then not again until 8pm. Thats not normal...for any child! But i dont know. Im going to give it a couple days. I didnt feed him any food food because i just wanted him to eat his bottle. idk, he is laying on the floor playing and being happy making his noises and everything, Idk. I dont want anything else to go wrong with him. He is my lil guy i love him so much and im tired of the stupid hospital. He is going to be going to bed here soon, im just a worry worm maybe tomrrow will be better. Could be his teeth. Idk

1 comments:

Kristen said...

It's hard, the constant worrying, the helpless feelings.

I'm praying for Kadyn and hoping it's nothing more serious than just teething.