Monday, November 3, 2008

Hello!!

So, Kadyns been doing sooo good. We had a bad moment today though. He has a small 1 minute siezure and that was it. I decided that it wasnt bad enough to run to the hospital. So we stayed home and he has not had one since. Thankfully. I had his Diastat all ready and he stopped thankfully before i could use it.











I am going to call the neurologist on tomorrow and let them know. I have to go get Kadyns blood work done tomorrow...so that outta be instresting....either tomorrow or i may wednesday















Either way he has been a lot more active, and he will lift his head until he tires out, he rolls from back to belly and back on to his back more and he is just getting so big. He is eatting a lot better. Had some mashed potatoes today and wow im amazed.










How about some halloween pictures???






2 comments:

Kristen said...

Is that a Sock Monkey costume? That is so cool!!

And oh my, I laughed out loud when I saw the dog!

Sara said...

ahh yes it is the Sock Monkey costume. I was just happy the hat fit him acually it was an little big. We did kind of an Pirates of the Carabiean (spelling?) theme. Then Kielo was just a skunk because she is a stinky girl LOL! We got more compliments on our dog than kadyn lol!!!