Sunday, January 25, 2009

I love my little family

So, I'm upstairs hanging out with my brother-in-law and my friend Kristie. I come downstairs to get on my computer and i come down to this.....

How flipping adorable. (yes my walls are pink n orange.) I guess Kadyn is going to join us to sleep. Which is fine. I don't mind. I love it!

Anyways the new place is starting to feel like home more and more everyday. I am getting used to the place. The only downfall. There is one bathroom and its up two flights of stairs, we have no furniture yet and the rooms still are not fully finished.

I am packing little by little. I'm in no rush. I have the most important things out and thats what matters.

Well, It's getting late of course, and I am going to try and go to sleep after I watch A very Duggar Wedding, I love DVR!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That is a very adorable picture!! I can see how big Kadyn is getting!!

I'm glad it's feeling more like home.

Anonymous said...

And what a cute little family you have!! Kadyn looks so blissed out sleeping next to Daddy... he's big enough now that you may consider doing that more... lots of studies show children who co-sleep are better behaviorly well-adjusted to a certain degree. Man he's getting BIG!