Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kadyn's not feeling good.

So Kadyn woke up at 4am, and went back to sleep around 7am. Well, he slept until 11am and woke up all congested and sniffeling. So I took his temp, and it's low 97.7. SO I figured because I let Kadyn sleep in a diaper. So I went to go fix up his medication I come back and he is having a siezure. It only lasted about 30 seconds, So I picked him up and put him on the bed with me and started giving him his medication bottle. Well, I am fighting with him to take it, He takes a couple swallows then he is done. Darn congestion. We didn't go to therapy because of his congestion and siezure activity. I am not going to take him into the hospital until he has another one. He could be having them because of his head congestion. I am soooo upset for Kadyn. He had gone sooo long without having a cold and now he has one. He hasn't been around anyone sick, as a matter a fact, he hasn't been anywhere but home. His face is a mess right now. Chocolate Pedisure. Yucky lol.

Anyways.

Harvey is coming with the big truck soon to get all out things from my parents house. We are there now. (Kadyn and me).


Well, hope that Kadyn stays siezure free the rest of the day.

Thank you :-)

1 comments:

GayAnnette said...

Kadyn is so adorable and precious!! I can tell you both are so proud of him. I too have a daughter with the same thing - she is now 18 yrs old and her name is Brooklyn. I would like for us to talk and exchange our stories with each other. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Gay