Wednesday, March 25, 2009

idk

Kadyn is fine then he is screaming... then he is fine... then he is screaming. Oh, I am all confused. It gets really bad when he is going to sleep. Maybe he is getting over tired and trying to fight it??


I am lost. He saw neurosurgery and Dr. Ham did all the tests and said everything looks fine, but if he shows any other signs bring him back. Kadyn is now playing in his bed talking and singing. This morning he would scream and scream and scream and refuse his bottle kick away from me when i tried to hold him... he just tossed and turned and screamed. I didn't know what to do. I tried singing his favorite song twinkle twinkle he just screamed. 


I thought teething but I checked his mouth no swelling or new teeth, gave him tylenol just incase maybe a headache? he just cried himself to sleep.

Idk but it's getting frustrating. I think I'm going to take a break friday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a thought - is he pooping on a regular basis? I ask only because my Owen has constipation and it often causes him to be happy one minute and screaming the next. He will also refuse to drink when he hasn't pooed. Icky question I know, but worth a thought as many kids with hydrocephalus also have problems with constipation.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

Oh how that must be frustrating and worrisome. I was going to suggest the same thing Michelle did. I hope you get some answers and a break!