Monday, March 23, 2009

What to do what to do

So most important. Here is the bad news. Kadyn has been SCREAMING for 2 days. He stops here and there, but mostly he screams. Now Kadyn never ever cries. Normally, when he wants something he just whines. He is doing full fledge screaming. He has been doing this since saturday now. So tomorrow when he wakes up..I am going to see how he acts. If he screams, I'm calling Neurosurgery. 


On a lighter and funny note. I have this hilarious video of Kadyn falling asleep... then a picture of the final sleeping position. Why my son sleeps so funny, I don't know, but it's toooo darn cute!

Video is shaky because I was cracking up!!! The lighting isn't good too. Sorry. It's orange in color. Oh well. Still funny!

Yes Kadyn has a bruise on his head. You can barely see it but it's from lifting his head and pounding it on the floor. Ugh. But Kadyn slept like this throughout the night. His bed isn't dirty as the picture makes it look either. I just washed his sheet here but he spilled chocolate pedisure all over it and it had stained his bed.  So it didn't come out. Night night Kadyn

Tomorrow shall be fun day. Ugh :-(

4 comments:

Hamza Zakir said...

awwwwww...i love the second pic! thats kinda like my daughter when she falls asleep...

Anonymous said...

What an adorable child! I just happened upon your blog and haven't had the opportunity to read the full history yet but am very impressed with what I've seen thus far. You are one fantastic mom and Kadyn is very fortunate to have you. I'm wondering if his recent change in behavior could be related to a shunt malfunction. That could cause headaches and irritability. I am sure you are aware of all of the symptoms but just thought I'd bring it up just in case. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope Kadyn's better today...

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

I hope he feels better. And you're able to stop worrying!!! You, my friend, need some worry free moments!

How does he fall asleep that way and not put down his leg? That is the cutest thing I have seen!