Monday, April 6, 2009

Getting back on my feet

I now have two jobs. Taco bell and Forget me not foods. Forget me not foods is a demoing company. They actually are based in Chicago but they hire people in Michigan to do demos at Restaurant Depot. That is were I used to work, and now I'll kind of be back, but for a different company! I am excited because I will know the people I am going to be working with. Thank goodness! So I am going to be getting back on my feet and getting my own car and possibly my own home for Kadyn and me. I don't care if I have to work 3 jobs, I am going to get back on my feet. I love the feeling of getting one job but I got two IN ONE DAY! The demo's is only two days are week from 9-2 which is good! It's really good money too. 


Kadyn has been having issues sleeping. I don't know why. I think it's teething. I am hoping that's all it is. I really am. I have been giving him Motrin but it doesn't seem to help so I started to give him his tylenol with Codeine just incase the pain is just too intense for him. That will make his drowsy sometimes, and other times it makes him hyper. I don't know. He didn't nap at all today and he is still awake...its almost 1am. Oh well. I am doing laundry and cleaning my room. I moved Kadyn fully into my room. His dresser and his clothes pole. I figured that since I don't feel comfy with him in another room with his seizure disorder it's best he stay in my room. Harvey is going to move into Kadyn's room.

Things are going good though. Kadyn has a doctors appointment Thursday for Surgery. I am nervous about it but after I get to see my nephew Dylan thank goodness!!!
Well i better go clean! haha

1 comments:

BlueEyedMama said...

Congrats on the 2 jobs thats great. hope kadyn gets to feeling better.