Monday, April 6, 2009

Ahhh spring cleaning

I am cleaning. I am cleaning, oh I am cleaning! It's suppose to be spring cleaning but ummm, It snowed. That makes me sad. I decided that Kadyn is staying in my room. So I moved his dresser and his clothes pole into my room. I set those up and now I am catching up on laundry folding and putting it away, going through Kaydn's clothes and putting away the things that don't fit and putting away some winter clothes. I am wiping things down, vacuuming and now I'm, blogging! haha!



Kadyn is helping me a lot. He is playing alone and being content! YAY KADYN! 

He has been running a fever but i do believe he is teething again.I don't know how he is going to fit anymore teeth in that mouth of his!! I swear! 

Well I better get back to cleaning!! haha. My break is over!!!

Wish I got paid for this!! :-)

1 comments:

Shari Y. said...

I love you and your son! I'm 22 and I have a son who will be 2 in May. Your stories are very heartfelt. I have a cousin who has spina bifida, and has had shunts put in because of fluid on the brain and who has had about 20 surgeries. I am happy to say she even though she is in a wheelchair, she is 21 and happy and doing well, going to college even though she has some learning disabilities! You should be so proud of Kayden, everyday for being such a cute kid and being stronger and better than the rest of us and proud of yourself for being a wonderful mother!