Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's been a couple days

I don't have much to update anymore. We are on a record with no seizures for Kadyn. 3 weeks!! YAY! I am so excited. I normally get that feeling that he is going to have one but I haven't had that feeling in awhile. Thank goodness. He has recovered well from his surgery also. He is back to eating like a little piggy and sleeping through the night!  How exciting.


So things are going really good with Kadyn. He is trying to do so much more things than before. I also notice that he is starting to get frustrated with not being able to do things and he is trying even harder to achieve these goals. It is hard that he isn't going to therapy but he is on the waiting list. 


Well it is time for me to get ready to go get diapers and take some clothes to the laundry mat seeing at our dryer took a dump on us today :-(

<3

6 comments:

Kristen said...

It's always a great feeling to blog about not having much to report because things are stable and steady.

Anonymous said...

So happy that you have no drama to tell about!! ;-)
Great news about Kadyn's 'frustration' - as your toddler develops and explores his mobility abilities, that is bound to happen ~ prepare to baby-proof your home! I hope his equipment gets there soon... he will come to love his stroller I'm sure (and you the bathing equipment). Your little guy is such a shining star and remember if nothing else you can always post pictures on your blog!!!

Kristen said...

I tagged you! Check out my blog for the details!

Nimrose said...

Yay for Kadyn!

Sandra Lee said...

Three weeks w/o seizures. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

i'm so happy for you all. horray for your little trooper!