Friday, June 5, 2009

SO its been awhile

I am sorry for the lack of Updates but between work and my new niece and Kadyn I have been just so busy. I am thankful for it though, because being busy with Kadyn means he is feeling great. Which he has been. I had a bit of a scare last night as Kadyn wouldn't go to sleep and just screamed adn screamed and cried and nothing, I mean nothing made him happy! But eventually he did fall asleep. What really got me is that he kept hitting himself in the head, making me think maybe he had a headache. Oh no, please no headache. I gave him Tylenol, it didn't work, so I tried Motrin, still didn't work, so I used his Tylenol with codine, he still cried. I cuddled with him,rocked him, sang to him, tried feeding him, played with him everything he just wouldn't calm down. Eventually he cried himself to sleep. Ok so I just thought to myself if he is like this tomorrow I will go to the neurosurgans office. Well he ended up waking up 2 hours later...i braced myself....I walked in his room and was greeted with MAMA and a huge smile. All the frustration from earlier went away. I scooped him up and hugged him and just thanked God that he was better. Well needless to say I didn't get any sleep that night at all. I went to work and came home and napped.

The other day I had gone upstairs to shower. Well I put Kadyn in his pack and play along with toys and a bottle and went to shower. Well I came back and found Kadyn like this.

I want to know how he finds this comfy enough to just pass out! How does he do this!! hahaha.
I swear he makes me smile with his silly self!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Ha ha. That sleeping pose cracks me up too!

An inconsolable child is nerve-wrecking. Great job, little Mama, for getting through that rough night with Kadyn.

bridget said...

He certainly has very creative sleeping positions! That's funny. :o) Hope it was nothing serious that was bothering him. Was he teething maybe?