Saturday, June 6, 2009

Whenever it rains

It pours. Well I'm not talking about about anything going wrong with kadyn, but I am watching him closely. He has been sleeping ALL day long. He seriously has only woken up a few times to eat. Well whenever it storms he does sleep all day long. It's suppose to storm. Though I am not too worried because this is his normal but still. The other day he was crying and kept hitting his head, today he was grabbing his ears, tomorrow if he isn't better I am goign to take him to the ER to make sure it isn't an ear infection!!!

Ugh!


Lets just hope he is totally better for his birthday party on June 27th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just luv your little guy.... for what it' s worth my 16+ mos. son slept last night for 12+ hours... fell asleep around 6p last night and woke up around 5:30a today ... and then dozed some more til around 6:45a after some mommy-milk.... I would worry a lot if I didn't know at this point that sometimes they just do their own thing for whatever reason..... Kadyn sure keeps you on your toes
~ He's too beautiful for words that boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

Oh I hope Kadyn stays well for his party too. It would be sad if he missed it. Let's not even think about that! We're sending positive thoughts your way!