Monday, August 3, 2009

Team Hydrocephalus!











The walk went wonderful.The weather was beautiful and Wow! I met so many amazing families. God Bless them all!





We took Kadyn to therapy today. He did great. His therapist has soo many amazing ideas. I am excited! We then decided to go out to eat at a local coney island were they do not allow smoking in the building. Thank goodness. Well while we were eating Kadyn was sleeping, then he started seizeing. Since we were like 2 blocks away from Oakwood Hospital, we decided it would be quicker and best to just drive there. I didn't put Kadyn in his car seat because I didn't want him to vomit and breath it in and make things worse. So I held him on his right side while we drove the two blocks.
I immediatly was thinking it was his shunt, but when they transfered us to Childrens VIA really fast ambulance, they did a ct scan and it showed his fluid pockets were no longer in the back or the front of his brain just in the middle and it was much smaller. SO they watched him for a bit, until he woke up more and sent us home.
That was my day :-)
He is better now though, he i shappy and in his bed resting
I am.....going to rest too

1 comments:

Nat said...

Hi! I saw your video on youtube and I just want to say that you are an amazingly brave woman, and your boy a beautiful baby, he seems so incredibly happy, the love you have for him truly is moving. I have a 5 month old boy, he is healthy, thank God, but watching your video made me realize how much I take for granted what God has given us.

Thank you for showing us your amazing little boy, I wish you all the best, I will be praying for you and your family.

Love, Natalia and Juan Pablo