Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can we go home now please?

Well we are waiting to see if Kadyn's appetite gets any better. If it doesn't then that's just one more day in this hospital. That will be sad if we have to stay. Today Kadyn has only drinking 16 1/2 ounces all together, which is not a lot because Kadyn skipped lunch while he was napping. So we went from lunch straight to dinner. If things don't pick up by 5 they said we will be staying the night again. It is 3:30pm. I am really not wanting to stay again, but I have to if Kadyn isn't back to his normal self. I pretty much blame this all on his head cold that he has had for over a month now. I miss my bright little boy who laughs all the time.

Hopefully Kadyn will feel better by tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm thinking about you and wondering if you and Kadyn were able to make it home tonight. I hope you are right now, enjoying the comfort of your own bed.

*hugs*

Kristen said...

Just checking in to see how you are doing?

Anonymous said...

....keeping my fingers crossed that Kadyn made it home already and is feeling much better...XXX