Follow by Email

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bad Day

We are currently in the Trauma Bay at Children's Hospital. Kadyn had a Grand Mal Seizure that lasted for 1 hour 15 minutes. We are currently awaiting the Ct Scan people to come get us so he can get a CT scan to make sure that it is not his shunt. My poor baby. The good news is that he is stable and doing fine, but he is really pail. He has no fever though, which worries me because if there is no fever there is no infection so it possibly could be his shunt. His heart rate is jumping around, and they checked it and so we will see. Just pray it is not his shunt.


Kristen said...

Oh Sara, I am so sorry. How scary. I'll be praying.