Saturday, November 14, 2009

Update #2

We are currently outta Trauma and in a regular ER room awaiting CT Scan. Kadyn is sound asleep, and resting. We are going to be staying the night here, and possibly going home tomorrow pending on how much Kadyn wakes up. Just found out we are next in line for a CT scan. She is getting another patient then coming back for Kadyn. The best part about this hospital is everyone knows who we are. I mean I guess that isn't a good thing, but it also isn't a bad thing. They know what to do when he comes in. I will update again as soon as his CT scan is done and over. Maybe they will give me a picture of it that I can share later on. I hope so.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Thinking of you...

and praying.

Knowledge Safari said...

We are thinking of you and hope that Kadyn is doing better soon!