Sunday, November 29, 2009

Feeling bette

After being in bed for 3 days straight I am feeling a bit better. In these three days I did my best to stay out of Kadyn's face. It was hard but I did it. I am still staying out of his face until I am all better. Kadyn has been so good for me. Although I feel bad because when his daddy was gone, Kadyn and I just layed in bed, but he didn't seem to mind. He also sat up in his highchair for an hour. He started playing with his toys and actually putting them in his mouth. He normally doesn't play with his toys at all, and will never put them in his mouth.

In this time I also found my new pop addiction. Seirra mist with cranberry splash! I love it!

Our Thanksgiving was amazing. I cooked along with my room mates and made many wonderful treats. I baked an apple pie and a pumpkin pie then made a jello pumpkins spice pie and jello cheesecake pie with oreo. It was so yummy. Having the family together and then playing euchre at the end of the night was wonderful.

Kadyn was soo good, he played with everyone and just had a smile on his face the whole time.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, you baked up a storm! And reading about it made me hungry!

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better and I hope Kadyn stays well now too.