Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kadyn's chair

He is suppose to get it today, but that was an hour ago that the guy was suppose to be here. I am going to call him soon because he said he would be here within 1/2 hour 20 minutes, and he said this 2 hours ago. I even checked the voice 3 times to make sure I heard it right. I know how Detroit traffic can be though so I am going to give it a few minutes and call the guy.

Kadyn is currently napping and I wish I could nap too. Kadyn has been waking up at 4am thinking it's playtime, and with the time I get to go to bed, I end up with 2-3 hours of sleep, then staying up for 4-5 hours then going back to sleep with him. It's a terrible schedule and leaves me just feeling exhausted. He is napping and I am waiting for his chair. This doesn't seem fair. (hehe)

I just tried calling the delivery guy and no answer, go figure. I have a gut feeling that he drove my house and saw no car in the driveway and assumed no one was home. Which is silly, because there is never a car in the driveway here. I don't know I guess I just wait and see.

Last night Kadyn perfected his fake coughing, I have it on video. I can't upload videos until I get my computer back from Best Buy, which won't be for a few more weeks. Booo! Nothing really else to report other than Christmas is almost here and I need to start wrapping gifts....one day!

1 comments:

TannaLee said...

Be a lil more patient Super Momma - maybe your big guy needs his sleep, and then he may be able to better experience (and have fun) watching this mechanical wonder get put together by the tech dude??? And, also have to wonder, if Kadyn may be going through a growth spurt (hence the increase in sleeping and feeding variance?) I have moms in my sons' play group tell me their boys nod off for 3 to 4 hours at a time after a burst of activity - WOW!! If only mine would...)
This little chapter will turn out well for you. Your last batch of pix were just so totally cute.... I can't wait for Santa to lavish Kadyn with ... lots of (love and) stuff!!!!!