Monday, December 7, 2009

SANTA!!!!!

I absolutely love the idea of Santa coming. I think it's so cute to see little children go to bed early because Santa is on his way. I didn't grow up with that special surprise, but I want my son too. I just think it's so special.

It is snowing today and I think that is what has me in this mood. Besides the fact that Kadyn is still sleeping, and has been sleeping a lot lately, I am not worried, I am in a good mood. Things...are good! Either tomorrow or Wednesday I get Kadyn's chair, thankfully.


I am excited for Christmas, yet at the same time I'm not. Due to the fact that Kadyn's daddy is leaving on Jan 6th. I want Christmas to come but at the same time I don't because it's just one day closer to Harvey leaving.
I just don't know how I am going to do this on my own without him. I know I can, but it's just hard to think about raising Kadyn for a whole year without Harvey. I am so scared about so many things....more so, how is Kadyn going to react with him being gone for so long....

3 comments:

Tara said...

Children are extremely hard to predict on things like that. Michelle was so close to Shawn when he left for the first time. But she wasn't who I had a problem with. It was Shawn Jr. My momma's boy. He cried for the first 3 months and then it got better. This last time was easier because they all were a bit older.

Tell Harvey that I am proud of him and thank you for what he is about to do! I know it sounds kinda corny but sometimes a thank you makes things a little easier for them! Email me anytime hun, I know what your giong through and it's hard. Trust me on this sometimes you just need an ear to chew on for a little while!

Kristen said...

I cannot even fathom what you and Harvey must be facing. What a difficult time. My heart is full of so much gratitude to families like you, that fight for us to keep our freedom. You all are so greatly appreciated and will be in our prayers.

And I'm so glad you know Tara. She is such a sweetheart and has lived through what you are about to face. I know she will be a great source of comfort and encouragement to you.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

We're here for you Sara, please let us know what we can do to help <3