Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 2

Just found out that Harvey will be home Feb 25th until March 10. I am excited for that. That will be awesome! I look forward to those days!

Today Kadyn and I went to church. Kadyn wasn't in the best of moods but that is because he was really tired. He finally fell asleep. Next week we are going to pray over him for God to heal his seizures and make him not have anymore. That is going to be awesome. Today the church service was just inspiring and awesome. I enjoyed every second of it and even shed some tears. God truly was in our presents today! It was amazing.

We came home and Kadyn kept on napping while I ran to the store and bought thick socks for Ice skating. Kadyn's uncle Ed stayed home with him while my sister, my nephew and I went ice skating. After we went up stairs and at pizza and drank pop. Many people from the church where there to and that was just amazing.

I now don't think it is going to sink in that Harvey is gone until after he leaves on March 10th for the long year. I believe he gets to come home one more time during his deployment, well at least I believe my brother did.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

You impress me Sara. I know this is such a difficult thing but you're handling it so well.

Anonymous said...

Can you email me the picture to me, I wanna frame it. Please babe love you

Anonymous said...

Can you email me the picture to me, I wanna frame it. Please babe love you

Unknown said...

Sara,I kown Kadyn's story by youtube.I come from Taiwan.you're the best and bravest mommy that I ever seem....