Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wow I made it to 500

Well this one is going to be 501, but that surely is a lot of posts. I didn't think I would stick to this that long. Normally I get a little bored of doing things, but this I can do! :)

Kadyn is actually awake now. It is almost 3am and he is awake and talking. I haven't gone in and seen him because lately he cries every time he see's me or talks to me. It's weird. I think it's because he doesn't feel good and he just wants to be left alone. It stormed here yesterday morning. Which is weird for the end of Jan. Today we are going to head home from Ohio to Michigan. We have to go back so I can work Tuesday and try and get Kadyn's SSI straightened out. I hope to do that this week if not it can wait until next.

Kadyn has been very cranky the past few days but now that the weather has broke he is a bit better. Although he still isn't eating as much as he should and he is irritable and sleepy, all amazing signs of shunt failure, but how can you protest a shunt not working when the CT scan says his ventricles are smaller? I don't know. So, I sit back watch and wait. I am going to start moving mine and Kadyn's things back to my mom's house. Since we won't be living in that house when Harvey gets back. That will be nice. I am unsure as to what plans he has, but I believe he wants to buy a house, which will be nice, except I don't like housework haha, but I guess i'll get used to it. I just want to settle in one place so Kadyn can actually have a home to grow up in.

Well, I am going to go play with Kadyn, well give him his bottle :0)

Good...morning? lol~

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Good morning, Sara and Kadyn.

Wow 500 posts! That is a lot. I wasn't sure, when I started blogging, how long it would go on for too. I also didn't realize how much I would love it! I'm soon closing in on 600 posts!

Happy Monday to you!

Knowledge Safari said...

Congrats on the milestone! We have a lot of catching up to do! :)

Anonymous said...

hello
i also had a chil with hidrocephali but in our case he diedat 5 month old.
i want to tell you to talk with the doctor because if he is sleepy it is very clear that the shunt doesn't work properly. in our case we went to the hospital as in your case the ct did.t showed anything but i knew that somethin was wrong.. . so in the next day he had high fever because of a post surgery infection meningita...excuse my english it's not my native language.
Anyway i hope that your child will recover completly...in our country because of this problem many children die every-day.
when i was with him in the hospital they operate him for four times in less than a month they only practise on them..every day another child died. i hate them and our hospital sistem
may God bless you because you're such a good mother
good luck

baby2011 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
baby2011 said...

Hi..my name is juliana i am brasilian and live in ireland at the moment.. is my first time in blogs and i am in here just because i was watching the videos of your little angel and saw the blog, and here i am... so happy to hear about him. i am really in love with your little boy..so thanks for share all tha with us.. sorry about my english.isnt very good.. so if you dont understand something just ask me i will try to explain in another way.ok?God bless you and all your family.

Heather said...

yeah I have catching up to do. lol Sorry I suck at this.

So are you mainly staying at ma's or at Nay's? an apartment may be better just well houses are cheaper there then where they are here. lol. so whatever you can afford and smartly lol.

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and it brought tears to my ears. My son is 5 and a 1/2 months old with hydrocephalus and his name is also Caden meaning Spirit of Battle. And yes- they are blessing. Best of luck and may God watch over your little one always.