Friday, February 12, 2010


We are finally out of the hospital. After 6 days we are home. I am very happy. Kadyn started a new diet and he really likes the taste. He is doing very good too. He is pretty much back to his normal self. He is a little bit more tired but the dietitian said that was to be expected for the next week. She said that since he is keeping his sugar up and he isn't dehydrated that he should be good. I made the formula today and I think I did a good job. I have to use a scale because it is measured in grams. It's pretty much one can a day he eats. I have to call the dietitian and see if she can give me a smaller recipe because I don't think he is going to eat all 48 ounces in one day. Then again he may. So right now he just woke up from sleeping and he thinks it's playtime. I am going to go play with his cutie booty.

I am just glad he isn't sick anymore :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm glad too.

Dominik Anita said...

I came to your blog after seing the awareness video you posted on youtube about kadyn's condition and was blown away to see his current picture, he is absolutely gorgeous and I think that all the love he has gotten from his mommy has helped him grow up so beautifully.

Baby Kadyn is just like his mother a true fighter and an inspiration to all. Thank you for creating this blog , god bless your family.