Friday, March 12, 2010

See ya later Kadyn's Daddy

This morning we woke up bright and early. 5:45am to be exact. Kadyn was still asleep, all comfy in his crib. (I got his crib set up at my moms house finally!) He snores so sweetly as we got everything ready to go. His daddy then carefully picked him up and hugged him. We cried a little. I only cried because I saw Harvey crying for his son. I get emotional when i see men crying. (lol) Well we then headed off to the airport. It was such a warm morning out and it made the drive more calming. We got to the airport and Kadyn was still asleep. He gave Kadyn a last kiss for over a year and then hugged me and told me that everything would be okay. That I could do this, that i was strong enough to care for Kadyn on me own. Maybe I am, but I don't want to be...I guess.

I held back the tears so he wouldn't think about how scared I really am. I am terrified. I don't want to have to raise Kadyn without his daddy. Then the thoughts of how I have to plan Kadyn's 3rd birthday party without him and the holidays. How scary.

I was cooking dinner today, Nachos and Burritos and I texted Harvey asking him if he would be home for dinner. I just wasn't thinking lol. He replied yeah next year. (Sigh)

0 comments: