Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Giving more time

For the glory of your name, O Lord, preserve my life. Because of your faithfulness, bring me out of this distress.

~ Psalm 143:11



It is very hard to just watch and wait. I have a hard time accepting the fact that Kadyn's case is very hard to diagnose if it happens to be his shunt. I am praying it's not. Even after a seizure, and I am talking about a bad grand mal one, Kadyn is just fine the next day and his very hyper and up and rolling around and lately he has just wanted to be in his bed, where he either lays there and sings a little or he sleeps. I really dislike not knowing what to do. There really isn't anything more they can do for Kadyn for his seizures. They did mention that they are no doing Vagus Nerve Stimulators in younger children. I don't want another thing in Kadyn's body. He already has a shunt and a port, what are we going to do, turn Kadyn into the bionic baby? When we go to our next Neurology they are going to discuss this with me, and it seems very scary for a child who doesn't have seizures everyday....


Well

I think I am going to shower and get ready for the day. I think I am going to go for a walk with Kadyn and our dog Korona.


God knows what we is doing when it comes to Kadyn, I just wish we knew....

2 comments:

Kristen said...

It does seem at times it would be so much easier if we knew and understood why things happen. God is with you, I have faith of that.

*hugs*

Lila | Thanh said...

All my best wishes to Kadyn and your family. He'll be fine, you'll be fine. May the great Lord bring you out of distress into happiness.