Sunday, August 1, 2010

Great Grandma Visit

So every Sunday we go to Kadyn's Great Grandma's to visit her. This is Harvey's side of the family. She makes food and we eat and play cards. She has asked me to drop Kadyn off early that way I can come home and get things done or just go shopping or whatever! It's wonderful! Today I actually didn't drop Kadyn off. We had a rough night, so I decided keeping Kadyn here until after his nap was a lot better. Well since Kadyn's dog (our dog lol) decided the chew things up in the back yard, I had to go out and buy her chain as her punishment. (This sounds horrible before I explain what it's for) She has to be put on a chain in the backyard when no one is outside. Until she learns that she can not chew things. We tried muzzeling her but in order to muzzle her we have to catch her and I can not be in the backyard 24/7. Also she doesn't do anything when she isn't alone. So we chain her up. I am going to do this for a week then give her a chance. We also went to babies r us. (Love this store!) and I bought Kadyn some 8oz bottles and some nipples. Then we went home and Kadyn decided it was nap time. So did I! So we took a 2 hour nap and it felt amazing! We then packed up and headed to Great Grandmas! I stayed and played Euchre and talked. It was nice. Although it still feels odd to be spending time with Harvey's side of the family without him, I am getting used to it. I do have social issues. I tend to be quiet and awkard. I don't know why, but it's just the way I am. I am not a very social person which tends for me to have no as many friends. I was never like this until I got older. In high school I was shy but I opened up quickly, now, not so much. Although I love being around people, and friends, I tend to keep to myself. It's difficult. I don't like getting attention at all, (weird much?) Kadyn brings in a lot of attention though lol!. Kadyn is just too darn cute though!

I have been taking away bedtime bottles. Although it's his comfort he has fallen asleep without them before and I am sure he can do it. This is a good habit to break. I am not taking away from naps right now, just sleeping through the night. One step at a time.
This is the 3rd month with no seizures! Are you kidding me! YAY!!!!!! <3

1 comments:

Kristen said...

3 months! No seizures! That's amazing news!!