Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kadyn cracks himself up


Kadyn is really good at keeping himself entertained. He will sometimes burst out in a laugh in his sleep. I always say that God's Angels are tickleing him. One day when he was laughing in church, the Pastor asked who is that laughing, and I said my son is, and it must be God's Angels tickeling him. Everyone chuckled a bit, and found it cute.



Have I meantioned how adorable Kadyn is when he sleeps?



How about how totally fasinated Kadyn is with his feet?


I really think I have mentioned these things before but these pictures were just oo darn cute to pass up!!! I love this lil man!



My kitten Cougar is getting so big! Her and Korona are best friends now!


Yes, my dog is pretty spoiled, she gets her own and blanket and a pillow. :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

It's good to see him so happy.

Anonymous said...

kadyn you are so blessed with the mother that you have. congratulations for that beautiful baby!!! god bless you for your special kid. i also have one and I love him.

Anonymous said...

oh by the way he has a nice smile.