Thursday, August 12, 2010

A night away from kadyn

So I am spending the night at my sister's in Ohio and Kadyn is in Michigan with my mom. Tomorrow we are waking up and going to Cedar Point. I can't stand this. I miss Kadyn wayyy too much! It's weird being here without him because he is always here! I miss him soo much! I swear I can hear him talking, laughing and play and even crying for his bottle. Gosh I feel like I should go check on him but I know he isn't here. I am going crazy. Although this is good for both him and I (so I am told) I just miss him like crazy! I hope I can have a good time tomorrow.

I will be traveling home tomorrow after Cedar Point to be with my Kadyn, the good thing is that he will be asleep so I can crawl into bed and sleep. I'll be soo tired!

Happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Sameer Seetul said...

Hello Kadyn, hope you are doing well my friend, i just saw your videos on YouTube, i want to tell you something my little boy, you have a great mother, and you should be very thankful to God for that.
I sincerely want to meet you, i've a got a little boy too, of 13 months, would like you to be his friend..
Sincerely..
You're such a cute little boy, i really want to hold you in my arms..
Your friend ,Sameer.
From Mauritius.

Kristen said...

I can totally relate. One day I had my mother-in-law come take Cayman for an afternoon to watch her so I could get some good uninterrupted work done at home. So there I was left with a quiet house, no distractions, and 6 free hours to get some of my bigger cleaning and organizing projects accomplished. But my motivation to get started had gone down the tubes when Cayman and left and I missed her. But I forced myself to start on my work and then I was fine. It was the first time I had ever been home without her there.

I hope you have a good time at cedar point! And that it'll be good weather for you. Ride the Raptor a lot for me. That's my favorite.

Gretchen said...

OMG, Cedar Point! I'm jealous!! Top Thrills Dragster please, oh and Mill Force too! Just checking in on sweet Kadyn and you:) Take care.