Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kadyn Vs Flu Shot

So I had a couple comments about the flu shot for Kadyn. Kadyn can not have the flu shot. He had a bad reaction to the flu shot last time which ended up Kadyn in Icu for a week intubated. Kadyn had a massaive 2 hour long seizure and we almost lost him. So I would rather be in the hospital for a week with the flu then to not have my son here. Kadyn does not get any of his shots, as he has had seizures with all of them. The shot is not worth the seizure at all.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm not a big fan of all those vaccines myself.

Shannon Chomanczuk said...

My daughter is not vaccinated due to a reaction to the hepb shot when she was a week old.
Prayers for you and Kadyn

Historical sites with charmine said...

Hope Kadyn is feeling better.You do what is best for your kid with the doctors help.Prayers for you both.