Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blogging is so hard

Right now, I find it hard to blog about anything. Although my life with just Kadyn and I is about to come to a stop in the next couple weeks! Harvey will be home soon. I can almost see it! The plans we are making to to take a trip to Chicago, looking at houses, going and seeing all his family, and being together and raiseing our son together. Talks of finally getting married are in the air. It's just tough because we have state insurance, and Im afraid that will be taken away if I marry him. My son's health seems to be a bit more important than anything. I sit here while Alexa and Kadyn both nap, and I have so much to do. I started cleaning out my room and well, I see that cleaning out my closet made my room a bit more messier. I am taking a break I guess from that. Seems my blogging skills have been lacking, but im sure once Harvey is home, I'll have a lot more to talk about. Especailly when we start looking at houses. Until then, I'll be here, cleaning, and buying things getting ready for his return. Not to mention we will be celebrating Christmas on the 13th of March for Harvey. Kadyn is getting so big now though! I can barly pick him up! :D

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I am so excited for you to have Harvey back home. And proud of you too. You survived the long absence. Not an easy thing but you managed it well, showing great maturity.

I share your frustration with the whole state insurance thing. Ohio is even more strict than Michigan and we thus far have no additional help. If things are still the same there since Cayman was born, you for sure won't lose his medicaid because it's based off of diagnosis and not by marital status or income. I hope it all works out perfectly for you.

Curls of Innocence said...

Aww, that's great! Good luck with having more things to post about... lol! Kayden is getting big!