Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fever Fever Fever

Seems we have been fighting this fever for awhile. Last night I took Kadyn back to the ER since he hadn't been fever free except over the weekend. Well Monday night it started and after Tylenol he was ok. Yesterday I couldn't get it down no matter what, I tried Tylenol, warm bath, cool cloth everything and his fever wasn't budging. So I decided to take him in. They did nothing for him and sent us home. Even with looking the tests from Friday that said he had some kind of infection, they sent us home with no explanation. I don't know. I am thankful that I have some answers, Kadyn has a cough today. Although sometimes he fake coughs with it, I know the ones that are real and the ones that are fake. So that's probably our answer.

All is well though. Kadyn is in good spirits with still fever today. It's raining so he isn't his true self but I am not either.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Hope you're both feeling more like yourselves soon.

hugs