Sunday, April 10, 2011

What a way to celebrate a nice day


Through a hospital window. Kadyn's seizures are coming back again, which is around the same time they happened yesterday actually. I am sure there is going to be more in store for him so now I am making myself stuck in this room. Of course I had the ok to take Kadyn outside in the Hospital yard, but now that he had the seizure he isn't allowed to anymore. Now that Kadyn had the seizure he is looking really sickly. The picture above was maybe 10 minutes before the seizure and now he looks horrible :(

And now he is passed out. Go figure. I have a feeling that Neurosurgery is going to get involved in this, which was something I was hoping wouldn't happen. I was hoping to slip in and out of the hospital without being noticed by Neurology or Neurosurgery but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen. They redid his blood work and they are going to consult everyone under the sun to make sure he isn't having seizures for no reason. This is just sad, just just sad!

0 comments: