Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ENT

Well, Kadyn's ENT appointment went really good. They said that the fluid doesn't look bad but it has been there for so long that it concerns them. So they are going to try and nasal steroid spray to dry up the water in the ears. She said if this does not work then we will talk tubes. So we have another appointment at the end of July. So until then I have to spray his nose spray stuff up each nostril every day. This won't be fun at all. If anything, I see a lot of fighting with Kadyn to get this done. Ugh!



House update. We are just waiting on the appraisal which should of happened yesterday. I hope. I am not sure though. Ok so I just snooped through Harvey's email and the appraisal is suppose to happen tomorrow! Sweet. So hopefully we can get the ball rolling! I hope to be in the house before Kadyn's birthday, if not I don't know what I am going to do for his party! :D

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi Kadyn and Family
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are a brave courageous fighter. U are a Determined Warrior, Smilen and Strong, Champ, and and amazing, Inspiring Hero.
I was born with a rare life threatening disease.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com