Sunday, May 8, 2011

Huh? Home on Mothers Day?

Wow, this is what it's like to be home on Mothers Day. Nice! Well, lets home this is one of many to come. Daddy is currently sleeping, (worked midnights) and after that we are headed over to his grandmas for pizza and cards. Not really how I want to spend my mothers day (long story about his family and me) but I will tough it out. This Wednesday is Kadyn's 1 year follow up with Neurosurgery. I am pretty excited about that. Monday after Alexa goes home I have to take a trip to Ohio. Going to my sisters to pick up Kadyn's Medicaid card since I accidentally left it there when she had Kadyn last. That'll be a nice trip, I will get to see my niece and nephew also. Maybe take them out to dinner or something. It will be up to Harvey. Well, hopefully I get some nice pictures at Mothers day. Not that I really, want to do anything today. I'd be content with sleeping all day long. (haha)

0 comments: