Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Detroit Target Fireworks


With the 4th of July coming quick Detroit has this fireworks every year on the river.  We decided to get a sitter for Kadyn, since I wasn't 100% sure how he was take the noise and since we would be on a boat there was no quick escape for him. The river was quite choppy, full of many 1 foot waves. This made for the way there a lot of fun!

I love the way the city looks from the river at night. Being out on the boat that late at night was kinda scary, but a lot of fun. The fireworks started around 10pm. (dusk) They were beautiful
I didn't take the picture below as my camera isn't fancy enough to beable to take nice pictures of fireworks. Although I can say that the fireworks were nice. There were some that I never seen before and come to find out, the fireworks were not so loud from the river. So I coulda brought Kadyn. Although with how rough the river was there and back, I am thankful I didn't

Since Kadyn has surgery coming up July 8th, I don't think that he will be seeing any fireworks this year. The poor guy will be going through a lot and many updates on how scared of any infections will be made. Also pictures of before and after will be put up. I will be so glad when all of this is done and over with.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Fireworks over the river sound amazing!!