Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Seriously...FEVER!?

What gives? Why!!! This is beyond frustrating. The fevers have come back. Seriously? Why why why why!!!??!!!!

So the doctor said to record his temps for the next 3-5 days morning noon and night to see if there is a pattern. I am so frustrated. I thought this issue would be solved with getting his teeth fixed and his ears tubed but this seems to not be the case. He didn't have a fever after surgery up until today. He is in a good mood, which is always the case. The only thing I can think of is maybe this is shunt related. Maybe his shunt isn't working like it should be and it's making him have a hard time regulating his temps.

So this morning I have 100.6 and this afternoon it was 101.4 and I'll take it again around 5 and then at bedtime too. I am going to take is 4 times a day. I have him in just a diaper, so hopefully that helps too. I think for the first time in  along time, I really just want to cry.

0 comments: