Tuesday, September 13, 2011

School

There is so much I need to do to get Kadyn into school! I have to re size him into his wheelchair, and I have to get letters stating Kadyn's disabilities and conditions and just so much. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Then to find out Kadyn will be going to school in a whole other city and he HAS to ride the bus or he can't go to school. This is just madness. The good thing is that this school district he is going to be going to is nice. I am happy to say that he will be starting school in a little bit. It's going to be interesting to see how well he does and how much he accomplishes. I think this will be good for him. For me, I'll be sad to watch my baby go to school everyday and get on the school bus, but it's what I have to do in order to get him to succeed. Not having him here 1/2 the day is really going to be painful, and it will be quiet. What will I ever do? I'll still have Alexa here, so I guess I won't be too bored or lonely.

0 comments: