Monday, October 3, 2011

 Harvey and I went to a wedding on Saturday. It was my two good friends from when I worked at Mcdonalds. I was so happy and honored to be invited. I don't post many pictures of Harvey and I, actually I don't have many, but I figured I'd put this one up of us dressed up.
Kadyn is getting more and more handsome and as he gets older, to me, he looks more and more like his daddy and less like me. Although since he is a boy that is a good thing, but I liked when we looked more like me! Oh boy do they change. We are still working on getting him into a school. I have to return something to the school tomorrow in order to really get the ball rolling so to speak. I am excited yet nervous because he has to take the bus. Although I think it will be good for him and I think he will like it. I have a million questions to ask when I go to the school and explore it. I am sure they have answered these questions before. Perhaps they will have a FAQ handout when I walk in the door. (haha)

Things have been really good. I got Kadyn's Halloween costume. He is going to be a dinosaur. Finally something different. : D He was an elephant his first halloween, and then the next two he was a sock monkey and then a monkey with a banana on his head. I think I need to step away from the monkey theme a little bit. Although I do call him my little monkey butt now. 

Now I am trying to get him to sleep and it's failing. (haha) Oh well, at least he is happy in his bed right now!!

0 comments: