Thursday, October 6, 2011

Appointments

Next week Kadyn has a very important appointment with the Dietitian. I have many concerns about Kadyn and is lack of weigh gain or even growing. Kadyn has not grown in over 2 years and now he is beginning to lose weight. It worries me because Kadyn is already small, and it's bad enough that he doesn't eat anything but a liquid diet. I just want to be sure that there isn't anything wrong that is keeping Kadyn from growing. He is very small for his age, which is not a huge concern but he is still in 24 month clothing. Some 2t stuff fits but he is pretty much in 24months. I know he has been through a lot and that is most likely the reason but I guess I want to see if we can change his diet a little to allow more calories into his body. I thought the diet would allow Kadyn to grow as it is a high fat diet but this hasn't been the case really.

Other than that Kadyn has been doing great. I am still waiting to hear from to school system about Kadyn starting school. I should hear soon I hope. He is just been happy, most the time. Especially on beautiful days like today. I am thinking a nice walk around the park is in store for Kadyn and I.

1 comments:

Lee said...

Has he ever been tested for Celiac Disease? Sometimes the only symptom is failure to thrive(lack of growth).