Sunday, January 22, 2012

Back to work

Yup, this mama is going to be going back to work. I have an interview at Mcdonalds for a midnight shift. This way there is always either me or Harvey home with Kadyn. I think it will be good. I have always been on to make my own money, and be sorta independent. I will like that feeling once more. So I will also be able to help contribute towards bills here in the house. I will just feel a lot better I think.

Why Mcdonalds? I've worked there before and they are super flexible. If I need a day off due to Kadyn's appointments they will give it to me no questions asked. Also they will work with me on the hours I WANT to work. I actually liked working at Mcdonalds too. Really all you need is a pleasant welcoming voice and a smile and you go the job. So I am excited to be back working.


I will be home to take Kadyn to school and I will nap while he is in school, which is 6 hours. I am used to getting less sleep than that. Normally Kadyn naps after school also so I'll continue sleeping while Kadyn sleeps. Wake up make dinner, pack my lunch and be to work by 10. Harvey will just have to step up more when it comes to Kadyn's care. More so at night. I think this will be good.

1 comments:

Sue Z said...

I think it will do you a world of good to get out and be around adults too. You've been super mom for 4+ years now .. you need some time to yourself.